What should I do with my account balance if I cease to be self-employed?

                                                              When you cease to be self-employed, you may retain your account balance in the existing scheme or transfer your accrued benefits to other MPF schemes. If you would like to transfer your accrued benefits to BCT, please submit the instruction by the following channels:
                                                              • Online platform: MPF eChannel; or
                                                              • Contact our MPF Experts at 2298 9888 (Office hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 6:00pm); or
                                                              • Complete the Transfer Form [RFT(MEM)] and submit to us by fax or by post.

                                                              Can’t find what you are looking for?
                                                              Feel free to write to us.