Where can I make my statutory declaration (i.e. oaths)?

                                                              Statutory declarations need to be valid where the oaths are administered.

                                                              In Hong Kong, the statutory declaration needs to be made in the presence of and signed by a Commissioner for Oaths (e.g. Public Enquiry Service of the Home Affairs Department), Notary Public or Justice of Peace. Any statutory declaration made outside Hong Kong will also be accepted given that it is done in the presence of and signed by a Notary Public, or a person authorized under the law of that place to administer an oath or take a statutory declaration.

                                                              Can’t find what you are looking for?
                                                              Feel free to write to us.